Wednesday, October 30, 2013

D&C 68: 5-6

Behold, this is the promise of the Lord unto you, O ye my servants or children.
Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

The Lord is always standing by us. We should not fear when we know we have the Lord with us.The Lord loves us so much and we should always remember to show him how much we love him. The way we can show God how much we love him is by standing as a witness of him.

When we are standing at a witness of God he will always be with us. He will always be watching over and protecting us.

D&C 84:88

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before you face. I will be on our right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your heart, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Not only do we have the Lord on our side, always watching over and protecting us but we also have angels. We are never alone. Heavenly Father never wanted us to be alone so he will not let that happen.

Always remember how much you are loved. Never fear you always have someone with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment