Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The strength to keep going

Have you ever had the thought can I keep going? Am I good enough? What more can I handle?

I am here to say I have definitely had those thoughts come to my mind especially lately. I have had many times that I have wanted to give up and not keep going. I have been sick of fighting the battle against Satan that gets really tiring.  But because of those thoughts and feelings, as I have been able to turn to the Lord and ask for help to be stronger. I have been able to keep going and not let Satan win the battle. I have been able to go through really hard times to be able to see what I can become.

Doubt and discouragement is one of the worst things to have to wrestle with in this life but it is real. Satan is real but so is the Atonement and our Heavenly Father. We are faced with trials that make us fall to our lowest. It tests our patience, faith and ability to endure!

As we turn to the Lord and ask for help to conquer the enemy that makes us fall to our lowest he will help us. Heavenly Father does not put doubt or discouragement in our minds. He give us the ability to keep our heads held high and keep going. He gives us the hope that we look for in those times of hardship!

Heavenly Father knows and loves each and every one of us. He will help us overcome those thoughts as we turn to him and look for the blessing and miracles he has given us in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment